A Beginner’s Guide to Remotix
Remotix is easy and convenient for those who are in need of managing remote computers.
To get started:
- Register at remotix.com.
- On the remote computer:
- Download and install Remotix Agent.
- Once installed, open Trusted Users list in the Remotix Agent and add your Remotix account as a trusted one.
- If the remote computer is running macOS, please also grant all required permissions to the Agent for it to allow remote control.
- On your local computer:
- Download and install Remotix.
- Log in to Remotix with your Remotix account.
- Open All Computers section to the left.
- Voila! Now the remote computer is listed there and is available for connecting. Just double-click it to start a remote control session.