Reports pane provides a comprehensive information about the remote computer. In case there are issues detected, they are also highlighted in Reports section.
System Report tab gives you an overall summary of all systems. To view detailed information, click any of these:
- Memory: the amount of memory installed and how many memory slots are available for a memory upgrade.
- Storage: how much of storage devices is being used.
- Network: which network intefaces are enabled and amount of data transmitted.
- Graphics/Displays: information about graphic cards and displays connected.
- USB: devices connected over USB and slots available.
- Firewall: firewall status.
- Battery: battery status & health.
- Printers: printers, scanners, and fax machines installed.