Newest release: Remotix Agent for Linux
We know, we know, many of you have been waiting for this for too long. But all expectations are rewarded.
Remotix Agent for Linux is brand new and already available for download on our website.
Remotix Agent works out-of-the-box. That means it requires no system-level configuration for end-users except for installing the app.
Remotix Agents works on all the Linux distributions listed below:
- Fedora 30,
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.0,
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.1,
- Debian 9 (Stretch),
- Debian 10 (Buster),
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver),
- Ubuntu 19.04 (Disco Dingo),
- Ubuntu 19.10,
- CentOS 7,
- OpenSUSE 15.1 (Leap),
- Raspbian Buster,
Both X11 and Wayland are supported.
Here is the impressive feature list of Remotix Agent for Linux :
- NEAR - Remotix own low-latency protocol;
- File Transfer feature to move files and documents between computers;
- Fine-grained access control - trusted users list or custom access code;
- System Reports;
- Multi-monitor support;
- Master password and Custom password to protect Agent settings;
- SOCKS5 Proxy Support.
It’s worth mentioning that there are some features missing from Remotix Agent for other desktops yet. However, we are working on adding them in the future.