Remotix 4.0.1 for Mac is released
We're launching a minor update to Remotix for Mac today to address several bugs. Remotix 4.0.1 for Mac includes a more detailed RD Gateway error messages, fixes for RD Gateway credentials and RDP desktop scale not saving, RDP file redirection bug fix, etc.
Below is a list summary of changes to the Remotix 4.0.1:
- A fix for RD Gateway credentials not saving
- More detailed RD Gateway error messages
- If disconnect is initiated by user Remotix doesn’t show RDP error anymore
- RDP desktop scale not saving bug fix
- RDP file redirection bug fix
- A custom folder is selectable now for RDP file redirection (for the non-MAS version).