Flexiglass 1.5 - Window Manager With Improved Multi-Touch Features
Nulana today is pleased to announce the availability of Flexiglass 1.5, an update to its productivity application for extraordinarily convenient window management on a Mac. Multiple windows can be easily moved, resized, maximized, closed, arranged side by side and sent to another monitor with a mouse, keyboard, trackpad, and graphics tablet.
- "Move" & "Resize" options add a Linux style Alt-Dragging to manage windows;
- "Quick Layouts" option is similar to Windows 7 Snap feature. It is a simple solution for working with multiple windows which can be resized to take up halves or quarters of the screen or full screen;
- "Quick Layout Shortcuts" allow users to do the same things using only a keyboard;
- "Real Zoom" improves default behavior of the green Zoom button and expands a window to full screen;
- "Real Close" makes the red system button to quite the application;
- "Double-click to Zoom" is the easiest way to expand a window to full screen.
The available features can be enabled or disabled, according to the user's needs.
- Multi-Touch features improved;
- Fixed crash on Snow Leopard while changing Spaces;
- Quick Layouts work on non-resizable windows;
- Quick Layouts menu in menu bar;
- Fixed issues when running Flexiglass on the machine without any input device;
- Drag lock state saving.
US English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish.
- Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Flexiglass 1.5 costs $7.99 (USD) and is available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. The trial version is fully-functional for 15 days.
Nulana LTD is a privately held software company, founded in 2007. Since then we have focused on creating great apps for Mac OS X, iOS and Android. We are a small team of creative thinkers, highly experienced in software craftsmanship design. We are making our own products as well as implementing our customers ideas into life. Copyright (C) 2011 Nulana LTD. All Rights Reserved.